The Westin Tampa Harbour Island is a Tampa dog-friendly hotel and welcomes dogs up to 40 pounds to join you during your stay and to enjoy our Westin Heavenly® Dog treatment. At the time of check-in, you will be required to sign a release waiver and pay a $150 non-refundable fee. Please note that you must be present in your room in order to receive housekeeping service.
We allow no more than two dogs per guestroom, and pets are not allowed in suites; please book a Traditional King or Traditional Double Bed guestroom.
As part of our pet-friendly policy, our staff will deliver The Westin Heavenly® Dog Bed and a floor mat that has both a food and water bowl to your room. Of course, you will need to bring dog food and treats for your dog. Also, a special "privacy" sign will be yours to hang on the door that alerts our Housekeeping team that your dog is in the room. We recommend that you contact our Service Express team daily to advise when you and the dog will be out of the room so your room can be serviced.
- The Westin Tampa Harbour Island welcomes dogs 40 lbs and under with a $150 non-refundable fee upon check in
- Pets are not allowed in suites; King and Double Traditional room types only
- Owners must sign a waiver at check-in and are responsible for any damage or additional cleaning required
- Dogs must be leashed at all times and are not permitted in dining and recreation areas
- Dogs must not be left unattended in your room
Guests must be in room in order to receive housekeeping service
Your dog can enjoy a Heavenly® night every night! Visit www.westin-hotelsathome.com and shop our selection of dog products including The Westin Heavenly® Dog Bed.